In my world March is all about spring cleaning and I can’t think of a better time to review the Shark Steam & Spray Pro. Saying yes to a product review is something I do carefully, wanting to make sure that what I share with you is truly useful in your everyday lives. We have wood floors on the entire main level of our home as well as 3 kids and a dog and live in a place where we are tempted to be outside all of the time. The weather is nice in North Carolina so we track in the dirt wherever we go. Keeping the floors clean on a daily, weekly, and ongoing basis has always been a challenge in this house. I’ve never been satisfied with simple spray and mop solutions using disposable pads. And I’m not a huge fan of cleaners that are harsh. So when I had the opportunity to review the Shark Steam & Spray Pro, I jumped on it hopeful I’d finally find the right solution for our dirty floors.
What you need to know:
- It really does only take 5 minutes to put together ~ out of the box, snap it together, put in batteries and you are off and cleaning.
- It has cleaning options ~ use the disposable pad for a quick spill clean up but then you can do heavier cleaning and even deep cleaning too. I’m loving the option of the mop pad because we have heavy traffic and lots of dirt.
Now to see how it cleans…
Check out the dirt!!! So far so gross but I love seeing how dirty it was so now I know how clean it has become. What you need to know. Straight from the manufacturer:
For the first time Shark has combined their trusted super-heated steam with a gentle, non-toxic cleanser. The Shark Steam & Spray™ is perfect for consumers who need extra cleaning power to deep clean and sanitize all hard floor surfaces. Whether it’s a quick clean, a general whole house clean or a deep floor clean, the Steam & Spray Mop has the power to handle the job, thanks to its three distinct ways to clean:
- Steam & Spray Mode is perfect for tough messes like stuck-on dirt or heavy traffic areas.
- Steam Mode tackles everyday cleaning and sanitizing jobs.
- Spray Mode is ideal for quick, on-the-go messes and for use with Shark’s SaniFiber™ Disposable Pads – the first disposable pads offering the same cleaning performance as Shark’s reusable microfiber pads. Use this setting for convenient, cordless cleaning.
Additional features include Shark’s washable micro-fiber pads to loosen, lift, and lock in dirt and non-toxic multi-purpose cleanser that’s safe to use around kids and pets.
If keeping your wood floors clean is an ongoing cleaning issue for you too, be sure to check out the Steam & Spray Pro ~ I’d love to know what you think if you do. So far I’m loving it and I think a big part of that has to do with knowing I can sanitize this space at the same time that I can truly deep clean it from all the dirt and grime it so easily attracts. Tell me…
How do you clean your wood floors on a daily, weekly, and deep clean basis?
We’ve got a great Spring Cleaning Pinterest Board with all kinds of tips to help you for every aspect of your Spring Clean and you’ll also find our fabulous and FREE Spring Organizing Printable Checklist to help you map out not only when to deep clean those floors but every area and task you need to tackle. Thanks so much for stopping by ~ we’ll see you next time!
Disclosure: Special thanks to Shark for sending me the Shark Steam & Spray Pro for my consideration for review. All opinions and thoughts are my own and a direct result of giving this product a good workout on our dirty floors. I loved it and hope you do to!