If you have kids hopefully they have chores. One of the easiest chores to assign is vacuuming. The only challenge here is often times after they vacuum it might look like they never really did. Think corners, crevices, baseboards, and maybe just general dirt. They never seem to get it right based on the vacuum that we are using now. So when I was given the chance to review the new Shark Rocket Ultra-Light Upright, I had to check it out because it is a diverse and light weight tool.
What I like:
- It has a series of simple components that snap together.
- It has multiple settings to address hard wood floors and carpeted areas differently.
- It has great suction and the chamber shows you exactly how much dirt you collect.
- The clear chamber makes it obvious to know when to clean it out.
- The filter has a reminder button that makes sure you clean that filter monthly.
From the Manufacturer:
Weighing just 8 pounds, the Shark Rocket™ is designed to equip users with the ability to swiftly transform between an upright and handheld vacuum. The slim, easy-to-use vac delivers Never Loses Suction power and a motorized power head to deep clean carpets better than a full size Dyson vacuum.** The handheld vacuum is ideal for cleaning stairs, cars or other small messes, and hard to reach above floor projects or under furniture spills are no longer a challenge to clean with the Rocket vacuum.
- Dust-Away™ Attachment with Microfiber Pad: Completely capture dust particles from all bare floor surfaces by vacuuming large debris and picking up fine dust.
- Crevice Tool: 12 inches of extended reach for hard to reach spaces.
- Dusting Brush and Pet/Upholstery Tool and wall mount for convenient storage.
I love that the Shark Rocket Ultra-Light Upright has so many options to help you clean your house well. I’ve shared its power but I love the diversity of the tool not just for me but also for my family. And clearly its designed to help me completely clean any area on my Spring Clean to-do list. Take this into consideration if you
What do you do when it comes to vacuuming in your home?
Is it a chore that you delegate?
Are you happy when the task is done?
I expect mine will be now that we are using this fabulous tool. We’ve got a great Spring Cleaning Pinterest Board with all kinds of tips to help you for every aspect of your Spring Clean and you’ll also find our fabulous and FREE Spring Organizing Printable Checklist to help you map out not only when to deep clean those floors but every area and task you need to tackle.Thanks so much for stopping by ~ we’ll see you next time!
Disclosure: Special thanks to Shark for sending me the Shark Rocket Ultra-Light Upright for my consideration for review. All opinions and thoughts are my own and a direct result of giving this product a good workout during my March Spring Clean. I loved it and hope you do to!