Today we are talking about office products. You had to know they had me at binder! When the folks working with Martha Stewart on her Home Office Line by Avery Products and available exclusively at Staples reached out to me and said “We have a binder we think you might love.” And they were totally right! So let me give you a few insights about what I’m loving about the all new, extremely elegant and classy, good anywhere you want to use it line from Martha Stewart.
1. Cover: While there is more than one finish, I’m in love with the Shagreen. It has a beautiful sheen and a pebbled touch and the color, well you can’t really tell but maybe you can, it actually matches the color in my home. So, I also love the color. Bonus? The premium 1” One-Touch EZDTM Ring holds up to 50% more paper than same size round ring. Extra Bonus? The extra-wide covers fully conceal contents and this is awesome for binders like mine that are always on the go.
2. Gossetted Pocket: This means that this interior pocket opens up so that instead of just being a flat pocket that fills to quickly, it expands to accommodate the amount of information inside. Love that and wish there both interior surfaces had them.
3. Smart Accessories: The zipper pouch is both flexible and durable and the self adhesive tabs on a hole punched holder is just plain smart, letting me keep them handy to use just anytime. Bonus? The plastic write-on tab dividers are customizable with a ballpoint pen or permanent marker, just erase and reuse!
4. Paper: I use paper to keep lists and notes while I work on projects every day. I love that the paper has a perked column on the right side just in case I want to tear and go.
5. Tabs: With a background in consumer products, I pay attention to this all the time. The weight of these tabs is very heavy which translates to true durability, and that matters when you use your binder as much as I do.
So I encourage you to check out the Martha Stewart Home Office line by Avery Products available at Staples exclusively. For those of you who like small binders, they’ve got a small one too and its really cute! I’m surely going to find a good use for mine. Spring is a great time to clean out your binders and start fresh. This one has my DIY GO MOM! Planner inside ~ you have to love that.
Because I love you ~ I said yes to hosting a giveaway for a wonderful Martha Stewart Home Office Bundle worth $50!!! I rarely host giveaways, making this just that much more special, so let’s keep things simple on the entry and awesome on the win:
Entry #1 Leave me a comment and tell me, what would you do with a Martha Stewart Home Office binder solution?
Entry #2 Tweet “I want to get organized with @MyGOMOM and Martha Stewart Home Office Products! Come back here and tell me you tweeted!
Contest runs Monday, March 12, 2012 to Sunday, March 18, 2012 at 11:59 pm. Winners must live in the US and will be chosen by “And the Winner Is”. Winners will be notified via email (so be sure to include it) within 48 hours. If we cannot confirm a winner, a new winner will be selected.
Disclosure: I was asked to review Martha Stewart’s Home Office Line by Avery Products. I was supplied products to put into use to formulate my post. The products used in this post were provided free of charge. I was not compensated and as always, all opinions are entirely my own.
P.S. Just because I love you, Avery is also hosting a special Facebook promotion that is pretty nice so stop on by and check it out. Someone has to win ~ maybe it will be you!