How do I get a copy of Adobe Reader?
How do I download the file?
- After your order is placed and payment has been confirmed, you will be emailed a download link to the email address provided at checkout.
- When you click the download link, you will be taken to your online receipt where you can download your product by clicking the link listed beneath the product on your receipt.
- Depending on your operating system and browser:
– You will be prompted to OPEN or SAVE the file. Save the file to a location on your computer that you will remember.
– Your file may be downloaded directly to your Downloads folder.
Where is my file after the download?
Depending on your operating system, browser and options you took when downloading the file, your file will either be in your downloads folder or a folder you specified on download. If you cannot find it, run a search for one of the following files:
How many times am I allowed to download the file?
You are allowed to download the file two times for your own personal use. The file must be downloaded within 5 days of purchase.
What are the rules of use for this file?
What size paper should I print to?
8 1/2 x 11 inches (Letter size paper).
Can I print in color? Can I print in black and white?
If you have a color printer, you can choose to print in color or black and white in your print options. If you have a black and white printer, you will only have the option to print in black and white.
How long will it take to print?
Print time will depend on your computer, operating system and print equipment.
What if I need to print more pages of a certain page, form, or section?
- Open the file.
- Find the page you wish to print additional copies of.
- Select File | Print from the top menu.
- Select the Pages radio button under the Print Range heading and type in the page number that you need.
- Change the number of copies below.
- Click the OK button.
Do I need any special settings to print?
After selecting print in Adobe Reader, choose Page Scaling: Shrink to Printable Area prior to selecting Print.
Can I print double sided?
Yes, if your printer will allow it we actually recommend it!