Fall is here and that means it’s time to talk organized tailgating ideas. No matter how much (or how little) you love football, you have to admit that its the tailgate before that local high school or college ball game that sets the tone for a great event. From the food to the games, its awesome to gather kids and adults alike to get together and have some fun. We’ll be tailgating with families at our sons’ high school to build school spirit and raise some funds and I’m hoping these tips will help you have a great time when you tailgate at your school, at your college, or supporting the professional team you love.
If you have children from preschool through high school, you'll want to check out our GO MOM!® Back to School Bundle. Full of all the best forms and worksheets around, it has everything you'll need to have an organized school year. And of course, it fits beautifully with our 2016-2017 DIY GO MOM!® Planner ~ all about helping you stay focused on managing your time.
My foundation for organized tailgating begins with these 7 things…
1. Table: I found nice 4 foot table at Walmart today ~ its perfect with a nice little handle and it will make it easy to lay out your spread.
2. Chairs: Part of the fun about tailgating definitely has to do with just hanging out and all the camaraderie of being with friends. Take some sports chairs along to relax in.
5. Blanket: once it gets cool you’ll want to be warm under a blanket while you enjoy the fun.
7. Sign: Its all about claiming your spot ~ make a sign for your family and let everyone know your school pride!
I hope that these products suggestions give you some ideas about how you can have a well organized tailgate. No matter if you are tailgating for high school, college, or a professional team, camaraderie, fun, and a ton of school spirit is what its all about.
This college journey begins sooner than we think and is over before we know it, launching both students and families into an entirely new partnership. After you download the GO MOM!® College Mom Bundle – college applications, financial aid, packing checklists, record keeping and so much more will be streamlined into one central location giving you a road map to success. Get your copy today!
What are your must have supplies for an organized tailgate?
For more clever and organized tailgating ideas check out our Team Mom Tips Pinterest Board full of fun recipes and tailgate decor.
Here’s some more helpful information for you:
- College Tailgate Fashion Tips for Moms
- How To Manage Travel Sports and Summer Vacation
- How To Be A Team Mom
Thanks so much for stopping by ~ we’ll see you next time!